Terms & Conditions
When using the term “you” this refers to the buyer.
When using the term “us” “our” or “we” this refers Premium Products and Services Ltd.
Acceptable use :
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not :
- (f) Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Breaches of these terms and conditions.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Product Guarantee :
- Premium Products and Services provide warranty for the products it sells are independent from the manufacturer’s warranty. We give our own warranty for the products rather than the manufacturer’s warranty. If you do not use the product correctly according to manufacturer’s instructions, abuse or any form of commercial use will void the warranty of the product/service, also any evidence of lime scale will affect your guarantee.
- Product colour & shade variation.
- The colour representation of the products on this website may vary from the actual physical sample of the product. This is due to limitations and variation of camera equipment, computer settings, monitor settings & colours and lighting sources. We would suggest that should you want to view the product then you can purchase a sample of which the value of will be credited back to the customer if they decide to place an order.
- Also, please understand that all the products can differ slightly in shade and colour variation. All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All specifications given to the customer are approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products and any work to be carried out.
- Unless stated all prices are inclusive of VAT. The prices in the shopping cart are also includes vat until the checkout stage. Customers take note that you will pay for goods in advance before they are dispatched. Prices stated on our website are not binding. If the prices do differ then we will do our best to contact you ASAP. Errors and omissions accepted.
- The code, text, and graphical elements on this website are Copyright © Premium Products and Services Ltd all rights reserved.
- Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you are free view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions: You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information on this Site. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the graphical elements, design or layout of this Site. The name "Premium" and the logo are the trademarks of Premium Products and Services Ltd.
About cookies :
- We also use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. This helps us analyse data about our customer needs and how we can improve our site more.
- However, you can choose to refuse to accept cookies and most browsers allow you do it. However, you will not be able to use all the features on the website. If you have any questions about our cookies or the cookies policy, please contact us.
Premium Service Terms :
- Machines collected by our courier or own transport will be kept for 4 weeks unless the reuqired parts are not available.
- if the machines are left with us more than 4 weeks due to lack of customer response/reply, we reserve the right to dispose the machine as we have limited space available for storage. we will inform the customer in writing prior to the disposal of an unrepaired machine.
- if the customer decides not to go ahead with service and parts required, either customer can collect their machine from us or we can send the machine back for reasonable transport cost depends on the area or postcode.
What information does Premium Products collect from its Users?
Premium Products collects different types of personally identifiable information in order to be able to provide its services to you. Such information may include but is not limited to name, mailing address, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card information and other. Users provide all such information voluntarily through various order forms, email messages, telephone, personally face to face etc. sent to Premium Products.
Premium Products also collects different types of non-personally identifiable information that may include referral URL's, Users' IP addresses, Users' use of website, information about the browsers used by the User, etc. Some of this information is collected through Cookies, which are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and are stored on your computer's hard drive and help Premium products identify you as the User. You have the choice to modify your browser and thus to reject the Company's cookies.
How does Premium Products use the information it collects?
Premium Products uses all collected information primarily for provisioning the services you have ordered and providing you with on-going User support. We may also use your information for sending periodic emails announcing important service changes, new features, technical issues updates and news, promotional activities, etc. You can decide NOT to receive such emails by replying to any of them with "Unsubscribe" in the subject. We may also use your information to send you SMS notifications in case of issues which may lead to service interruption, delayed deliveries etc. User information is also used for improving Premium Product’s business processes to make your overall user experience more rewarding. Your information can also be used for resolving ownership and other disputes and enforcing agreements between you and Premium Products.
Does Premium Products disclose Users' information to third parties?
All personal information collected by Premium Products is treated as strictly confidential. We may disclose User's personal information if required by law. We may disclose part of Users' personal information to our business partners, independent contractors or other third parties when this is required in order to provide the services you have ordered. For example: your Credit card information may be provided for payment confirmation and verification to the partnering entity involved in processing your payment; the personal information of an order may be provided to a courier company for the delivery of goods. The use of any data provided by Premium Products to these partnering service providers is governed by their own Privacy Policies and is beyond Premium Product’s control.
Premium Products may transfer Users' personal information on the occasion of a sale of the company's business.
What does Premium Products do to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of Users information?
We strictly apply all industry standard security measures to protect your personal information. Such measures include without limitation: data encryption, password protected access to Users' personal information, limited access to the sensitive data, encrypted transfer of sensitive data submitted by the User through Premium Product’s order forms, login forms etc. There may be security and privacy limitations, which are beyond Premium product's control. By choosing to provide personal information to Premium Products you understand and agree that the security, integrity and privacy of your information cannot be 100% guaranteed.
To report an incident of abuse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org